- 1) To begin, click the "Draw" button
- 2) Click a point on the map, this will be the left side of the cross-section.
- 3)Click a second point on the map, this will be the right side of the cross-section.
- 4) Drag square on line to include events to plot.
- 5) Select plot type and depth constraint if any.
- 6) Click "Plot"
Events on map
|Mag||Time (Local)||Depth (Km)|
The red polygon is the reporting region for this map; the black polygon is the authoritative region of the PNSN. Events inside the authoritative network are rendered as cirlces; events outside the authoritative region but inside the reporting region are rendered as squares. Explosions are always rendered as stars. More
Create a custom cross-section or depth-time plot. Click on "Custom Plot" to start.